My soul is walking towards me. I read this line in a book recently—a very special book channelled by my dear friend and Mastermind partner Wolfgang Racher. I’ve been repeating it over and over. What does it mean?
To me, ‘My soul is walking towards me’ means that I am on my path to meeting my spiritual goals—my goals as an eternal spiritual being—in addition to my earthly ones. I AM becoming…more connected, more focused, more whole. I am growing in faith, awareness and the ability to love unconditionally. I am rising up to meet my perfect Self—the Self who never separated from God.
I AM an eternal spiritual being who has chosen to have this temporary physical experience for the purpose of growing in faith, awareness, and the ability to love unconditionally.
Chapter: It is possible!
By: Wolfgang Racher
This chapter tells us that IT IS POSSIBLE to:
- Perceive your multi-dimensional character.
- Change your states of consciousness.
- Move through the channel more quickly that extends from human consciousness into all other planes of perception. The passage, the path between the forms of consciousness, is becoming more and more visible and easier to follow.
- It is entirely possible for you to move effectively through the various denser or lighter planes of perception.
- The longing to return home is very strong in most of you. Now, it is possible, in contrast to your memories of the Earth, to be “at home”, to find security, comfort, and Love HERE—you can create it and express it here, and bring peace to Earth!
- It is now possible for you to achieve an awareness of your deepest origins, your nature, and your mission.
- Challenging situations are there to raise you to the same size as the challenge appears to be to you. In such situations, there is also a part of you within it, which wants to lift you up to the same size.
I see my soul walking toward me. She looks young…radiant. Her outline glows in a golden light. She bounces gleefully, every step exuding confidence and certainty. Her bright eyes sparkle with excitement. She smiles widely, ending at dimpled cheeks like the dot on double exclamation points, genuine and full of enthusiasm. Her whole being shines in joyous expectancy.
“You came!” she exclaims, as she draws closer, lifting her arms wide, high into the air.
“I did,” I reply more quietly, slightly perplexed, more astounded, drinking in the profundity of the statement.
“When you believe everything you’ve said above, what is there to be afraid of?”
“Nothing.” I respond, truly realizing it for the first time.
She reaches me and I feel her warmth like sunlight.
I ask: “What do we do now?”
She smiles, then replies, “We dance.”